10AM- 4PM (Registration opens at 9AM)
REGISTER NOW FOR THIS EXCITING EVENT!!
St. Anthony Catholic Church
(4773 Church Rd.
Morris, IN 47033)
What you'll get:
- Experience Peace in Your Family!
- Learn how to grow in patience!
- Discover the Providence of God so that you can live Christ's teaching, "do not be anxious about tomorrow."
- Learn how the Seven Sorrows Devotion can give you a personalized "Program of Life" to help you grow in virtue.
- Discover the significance of Our Lady of Kibeho for the current state of affairs in our country and our world
You'll be BLOWN AWAY when you learn:
- The amazing promises found within this Devotion
- How Mary's warning about the genocide in Rwanda applies to us today!
- How powerful Mary's intercession is when facing challenges
- How Mary can help you reach fallen-away family members!
Lunch is included.
Seating is limited!
This Conference is based on the book: "Something You Can Count On," on the Seven Sorrows Devotion.
Every participant will receive a workbook with notes from each talk, and a pen.
>>click HERE for FINANCIAL AID<<